Tuesday, May 4, 2010

new beat jazz english institute

am i taking up a new music taste? noooo :) that is the name of the school i will be teaching for in SHANGHAI, CHINA in august :) i am so excited! i just found out my placement today! I will be working with children ages 4-6 teaching spoken english. it is a private school in shanghai (which is in east china). I will have an apartment near the main campus with a kitchen, tv, washing machine, refrigerator, a/c, bathroom with HOT WATER, furniture, telephone and internet access. :) an apartment with no roommates let me ad.. my very own place - for the first time - in a foreign country. haha great place to start my first time living on my own. i cannot believe i got my placement so early. i am in looooove with the age group i got. i could NOT be happier.
here is the website for my school... check it out!!!
http://www.anesl.com/schools/new/ShanghaiJazzEnglishTrainingInstitute.asp

i am so excited i cannot stop smiling. yyyeeeeaaahhh!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com