Thursday, September 1, 2011

i'm still alive!

to my few and far between faithful readers,

i promise i am alive! i have successfully (depending on if i survive tomorrow) survived 2 full weeks of teaching kindergarten! I celebrated this almost there victory by buying a new shirt and boots at Target. congratulations to me!

i hope to post some pictures of my classroom soon! it's very cute if i do say so myself, yet thoroughly still disorganized and a little messy.

i love my students. i love my school. i love my co workers. everyone at durbin is fabulous!
once i get more settled, i will be return to the blog world.

i will leave you with a quote:

when setting my kids up with 4th grade "book buddies" (older students who read with my kids each week), one of my little girls (who got a boy buddy) says ... "ohh so i get a boyfriend now!" :)

love my job!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com