Tuesday, October 11, 2011

pictures of my classroom, FINALLY!

I am finally posting pictures of my classroom! Take a look :)

my pencil cup :) I made it with my friend Clara in college.

A "Pinterest" inspired anchor chart I used to help my students find a "Just Right" book to read during Reader's Workshop!

another "Pinterest" project I made to work on spelling color words during centers. the letters were made out of lids of water bottles. i asked my mom to set out a note at her work and SO MANY of her coworkers brought in lids! I still have TONS of them! This folder game cost me NOTHING :)

a big view of my classroom (at the end of the day, thus the chairs on the desks).



where I do most of my teaching

calendar area
& a KWL chart on firefighters :)

news area. it includes class jobs, the season, newsletter, specials and birthdays.
yes, i know. the apostrophe in the "whats" is missing. it fell off...

my messy desk! usually it is pretty clean but I was working on some guided reading projects and it got messy. behind the bookshelf is my wall of students' drawings, calendars, pictures, notes, etc. i also tend to use A LOT of post its! notice the frame of my computer :)

my A.M. kiddos giving me a thumbs up and smile. this was used for my "Goldilocks and the Just Right Book" anchor chart for the sentence "I like it!" haha

I will try and post more pictures of things I do or use in my classroom more often!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com