Sunday, July 1, 2012

He put a ring on it :)

Of course I only make my re-entry into the blogging world when I have big news. AND this news is BIG!
I ... am.... ENGAGED!
Tim proposed on Lake Michigan at sunset up in South Haven, MI. He took me to a bed and breakfast up there on Thursday. We enjoyed a nice (but anxious for us both) drive up on Thursday afternoon, relaxed on the patio and in the room and took a walk down the pier before our lovely Italian dinner at Tello downtown South Haven.
(Us on the pier before dinner)
 
We had a wonderful time over calamari, wine and delicious pasta. The whole day I was anxious and hopefully expecting (ok, freaking out I mean) that he would propose that night. Put a little wine in me and the anxiety only worsened. haha Not calmed me down like I had hoped. He had told me that he wanted to go down to the beach at sunset. That only made my hopes of proposal even more real. After walking on the beach for awhile, barely talking and him behind me (he was trying to hide the ring box haha) we finally made it to an empty area right in front of the beautiful sunset. As we were hugging, saying "I love you's" and small talk he eventually got down on one knee, told me how much he loved me and asked me to marry him. i don't remember much of what he said honestly. i could barely look at him i was in such shock! Especially when he opened the ring box, i was flipping out! It was such a beautiful moment and all ours. No one was around, just us on the beach. I couldnt have asked for a more perfect moment. He is my best friend and now FIANCE and I get to spend the rest of my life with him. I am one happy and lucky girl.
Let the wedding planning begin :) 






1 comments:

Dienesa said...

Beautiful! Everything! The story, you, the ring hehe. Congrats so much Jami!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com