Tuesday, February 16, 2010

another step

Both recommendation letters in! thank yooouuu judie! her computer CRASHED today and she STILL got my letter in. i have such great references :) i got my passport-style photos taken today and they will be scanned and sent tomorrow while I am at work. so. tomorrow. my application will be complete. it will be reviewed and then i will be emailed to set up a phone interview. oh maaannnn. that makes me nervous.
i also start my tutoring job with Madison tomorrow. i am tutoring a first grader once a week in reading and writing. she is such a fun girl! she has great parents as well. her little cousin was in my kindergarten class for student teaching. i will pick her up at her aunts house and we will be off to the library. i got her a bright pink bag from old navy to keep her stuff in :) she will be so pumped. i love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com