Friday, June 4, 2010

10 days off.

I am officially having my only vacation of the summer, starting now. The family I nanny for left for Gulf Shores this morning and won't be back till the 14th! That leaves me with TEN. FULL. DAYS. OF. VACATION! no picking up shifts at old navy (i quit). no anything! :) I plan to take full advantage of this vacation. I want to have the perfect mix of relaxation and productivity. I have figured out that I can no longer sleep in past 9, which is okay until about noon and then I am so exhausted.
Plan for the day - take macey on a walk, clean and organize my room, big time!, budget out my summer spending so that I can afford to get my plane ticket to china, pay for supplies I will need and hopefully, buy a new computer sometime this week! maybe even tonight!
Plans for the next ten days - doctors appointments for china trip, west lafayette trip, camden's birthday party, helping emily with her fetal pig dissection for online nursing school :) ewwww (im such a good friend!) and whatever else comes my way.

china is about 79 days away. it'll be here before i know it i'm sure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com