Tuesday, June 22, 2010

songs i have recently become obsessed with. oh, and a suitcase.

vagabond - wolfmother
here comes your man - meaghan smith
sweet disposition - the temper trap
hero - regina spektor
you really got a hold on me - she&him
lull - andrew bird
the moon - glen hansard & marketa irglova
in the arms of this low - also the amazing glen hansard and marketa irglova

you won't go wrong listening to any of these - well, at least i think so.
60 days until I leave for china. as i mentioned to my facebook and twitter friends, i am not trying to wish my summer away by any means, but, i am so ready to go to china! aug. 22nd, are you here yet? today i bought a new, awesome, super travel-y, weight conscious, blue and aqua plaid suitcase. (link doesn't have plaid pictures for some reason) this baby is like 2 suitcases in one with separated compartments. yes, it may not be super girly, but i am going for efficiency here people. if my suitcase is over 50lbs, i pay 50 dollars. you gotta give up something.
as you can see- not much more is going on in my life. i get excited over a suitcase obviously.
oh - nannying.

 i really love it. it's the best job. i took them to see toy story 3 in IMAX 3d, and got paid for it. who is complaining? not me.


60.60.60.60

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com