Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lately in the Classroom

Here are a few things that have been going on in my classroom lately :)

Handprint Bats






Giant graphing of our 3D shapes!

 The students thought this was the "biggest graph in the entire world" and they got so excited! Oh to be a kindergartner again.


Learning to make mental images

& some great drawings by my students. This is supposed to be what they see in their head when I read the poem "My Neighbor's Purple Dog" :)





I am so very ready for Thanksgiving Break. Only 10 days away! I am ready for a solid 5 days of no classroom worrying, organizing, planning, etc. I don't know if these next 10 days will go fast enough for me. November surely is flying by already though. Where did October go? It went so fast.
I looked at some apartments last weekend. I'm seeing a move (to Fishers) in my future come January. Hooray!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com