Monday, February 21, 2011

what happiness means today

-- getting 2 packages from my mom and dad in the mail filled with american goodies such as cereal, medicine, makeup, toothpaste, candy and poptarts :)
-- finding out my mom did my taxes for me and my return is killer!
-- talking with my dad on the phone for a half hour about the apparent 36% beef in taco bell tacos (curse you fake Mexican food chain that I love and miss still!), the show bizarre foods, alternate routes in indy, new cereals i should try and...
-- THE PURDUE WIN OVER OHIO STATE! boom!!! and the great student section singing Party in the USA whenever OSU would go to the free thrown line because some of the guys from the Buckeyes posted a video of them singing on youtube. way to go purdue! you make fun of people, and that's why i love you haha. seriously i am still so pumped about this win!
-- being sore from yoga on sunday night, which means i worked hard.
-- and... a solid day of teaching where i felt pretty confident in myself.

i am taking each day exactly like it should be, just day by day. i am working hard to get out of the 6 month blues and back to loving my life, living every minute with pure joy and not letting some"thing' get in my way of that. i've been here 183 days now, and i have a little over 100 left. they need to count. and today, i found happiness in those little things and i am about to lay my head down on my pillow with a smile and do my best to wake  up with one :)
(which is impossible because i don't know one person who smiles at 6:30 in the morning)

"... i'll learn to get by, on little victories." -matt nathanson

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com