Thursday, March 31, 2011

when will you have a husband, miss jami?

this is a cute dialogue between me and 2 boys in my 5/6 year class, mark and kaelen. both boys are originally from america. mark is 1/2 chinese, 1/2 australian born in Houston. and kaelen is from American parents born in Boston 
m = mark
j = jami (me)
k = kaelen
mark

kaelen



m - i am so full look at my belly
j - yes, you look very full.
m - it's kinda like i have a baby in there.
j - only girls have babies mark you know that. you are a boy!
m - you are a girl so you can have babies?
j - yes mark
k - do you have a baby miss jami?
j - no kaelen i dont have a baby.
m - well you need a husband to have a baby. and if you had a baby you can't really do anything like be a teacher or play games.
j - you are right mark (laughing)
m - well when are you going to have a husband? soon?
j - well i don't want a husband right now.
m - well in a year?
j - maybe. you never know mark, but probably not. where do you think i should find one?
m - well in england of course.
j - why england?
m - that's where all the men are. they are proper.
k - miss jami doyou want me to tell you how to get a boyfriend or husband? well at first you start liking the boy. then in 3 days or so he can be your husband or boyfriend. you just have to ask him. or maybe he will ask you.
 :)

2 comments:

Jordan said...

love. Haha! I definitely can relate to "kids say the darndest things" I still can't believe the stuff mine come up with!

sarahannnoel said...

AHAHAHA. Well, at least I found out now that I can be a teacher or play games.

And K has a seriously good point--gotta love those proper English men. :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com