Thursday, April 28, 2011

my mom's visit to shanghai

my mom has been here for the past week (she just left today... waaahhh!) and it was such an amazing time. the time went TOO fast though. I feel like she just got here and she has already left. i have so many adventures with her to blog about but alas, a picture will have to suffice until I get the time.

at west lake in Hangzhou

my mom rocking the chopsticks

having tea in yuyuan


april has left me feeling dizzy i've been so busy with work, chinese lessons, alice's visit,  and my mom's visit. but now... my trip to the lovely beach island of Xiamen, China! after a month of nothing but running around and lack of sleep, i am heading out for the May holiday. then, it's back to grind and living up my final 2 months in china. recently, i've been having mixed emotions about my return to america. but, that's another post.

enjoy your weekend! i will enjoy mine hopefully sipping some type of fruity drink on the beach :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com