Friday, May 20, 2011

it's hot. seriously.

the weatherman is such a liar (ni pian ren! 你 骗 人!), but we all know this. 


every morning i wake up and i look at the weather. this morning i said to myself, and this pattern repeats almost everyday: 
"oh,  high of 86! that's pretty hot."
thing is, 86 is such a lie! it's not really 86, it's 95, feels like 98. basically 100.


it's just miserable out and it's not even "summer" yet. it's may. where is spring? i don't think i've even experienced a real spring in my entire life. shanghai doesnt have one, neither does indiana. maybe one day i should move to somewhere that does. i think i would like it.


my poor babies just sweat and sweat when they play outside. heck, i'm even sweating and i'm literally just standing there. they say, "miss jami, chase me! play with me!". i just can't do it kids. i will watch you, laugh with you and hold your hand but, running? chasing? climbing?
no. i want to! i promise. but... no.





but look at them! look how happy they are just to be outside!
they run like crazy, jump, play and scream like the heat isn't an issue.
can i be 4 again? please.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your kiddos so much! Today I like the chicky showing too much "cleavage" in the black top.

Also, I head the Maryland area has true springs. Just saying.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com