Sunday, August 1, 2010

3 weeks. 21 days.

The number keeps getting smaller and smaller. I was actually extremely productive today after I got back from Bloomington. I did a little organizing and cleaning in preparation for China. I got out my suitcase and put a few things in! ohh yeaahh! :) I also looked through my closet and separated some things out that I for sure need to take, and things I can leave behind. Leaving things behind is so hard! I want to take my entire closet!

 I had a great weekend AGAIN with friends. Katie & I had our PF Changs date like the usual. I had a Tsingtao - the finest of all Chinese beers :) Just prepping myself for China ya know. I also did some shopping at The Gap. That store always gets me in trouble. It is my favorite place to shop. I did though finally find a blazer!! I had been looking for one forever. Every one I found was either too tight, too loose, too long, too formal, etc... I also only paid $25 for it!! I had a $50 reward pass from my credit points and then a 25% off coupon (originally $100). It was definitely worth it and i LOVE it. I have been  "playing dress up" in my room, pairing it with different tops, pants, etc. LOOVE! I also went to Bloomington for the annual decathlon. Watched Dusty and John compete in the events and win again! You know when you go to the decathlon - you are ready for a good time with hilarious people! I had so many laughs on Saturday night! I love Bloomington (HATE IU! haha)
winners - Team "Papillion" haha (blurry though)


I also received my Lonely Planet guide book today, and my travel insurance ID card. I looked through the guide for quite awhile and it's going to be super helpful. Maps, prices, hotel numbers, sites, restaurants! It's not like you haven't heard this before but, I am so excited!
I nanny all this week and then 2 days the following week and I am done with my summer job. That leaves me a week and a half with nothing to do, and then... I'm gone. :)

Oh and... Jennifer (one of my old roomies and best fraaaands from college) is about 95% set on coming to visit me in China sometime in October!! AHHH! Yay, a visitor! Can't wait to explore China with her.

3. Weeks.
eeeeek!

ps. took the kiddos (and a friend) bowling on Friday. They all wore green and called themselves "The Green Club" all day. Cute, right?
silly shot



1 comments:

CarynMichelle said...

So cute! haha The green club. I'm so excited for you!!!! We will skype every night.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com