Monday, July 26, 2010

summer niiiigghhttsss

i got an unexpected monday off today... AWESOME! This was the best monday. It's how all mondays should be. Part of the weekend. No work.


This afternoon, i went with my friends Trey, AJ and Lydia down the White River in canoes and kayaks. (No pictures. Didn't want to ruin the new camera! You never know going down river). We paddled down river, made a few stops and relaxed, had contests, talked and giggled (well, Lydia and I, haha) Afterwards I came home, showered and went with the same group plus the rest of my friends for a summer night cookout. the weather has finally cooled down so it was perfect. Fresh grilled veggies, cheeseburgers, home-made potato salad and beers. Oh, and the best friends in the world. Perfect.
I don't know if I could've asked for a better summer honestly before I leave for China. I am blessed :)
doing a "skit" haha



original "skit"

2 comments:

CarynMichelle said...

hehehe that was such a grand time. I'm so very glad you were there!

sarahannnoel said...

Cuuuuutest girls.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com