Saturday, August 21, 2010

...and tomorrow i'll see the moon from half way across the world.

i was walking out of my house today to run one last minute errand to target (gotta have those headbands), when i came to the realization that tomorrow, well monday night, i will see the moon from a place far away from anderson. but, it will be the same moon. i looked at the moon, took a deep breath, got in my car and started to cry. but it was happy tears. i realized, in a few short hours i will be fulfilling a dream i have had for a long time. i realized, i am proud of myself! i needed to be taking this all in i was told by a friend :).  in 5 months, anxiety is going to look slightly different. in 5 months i will be anxious to come home. this current feeling will be something of the past i can look back on.
i am laying in my bed right now. my macey girl :) is laying next to me. my room looks like it always has, but with an emptier closet. i drove around anderson and thought, all this will be the same when i come back, but i will be different. i will have seen the world and be back with new eyes, thoughts and dreams. i will have stories to tell.
i love my family. i love my friends.
continue to read this blog and share in my experience with me. if i could, i would have ALL of you visit (and please do, seriously).  the next time i blog i will be in shanghai!

in some way or another, all of you have made some impact on my life. thank you. keep in touch.
and please... follow your dreams. i did :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to follow your dreams to the other side of the world:)

LPA said...

Hey Jami Hows it from across the world!!??? Can't wait to read what you've been up to!! :)

C. Adam Camp said...

:)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com