Tuesday, November 23, 2010

only the best package ever!

just wanted to make a post all about the Taylor's :)
they sent me the most AMAZING package last week that I have barely made a dent into, eating wise!
although, that bag of skittles is already looking like its gone.
i nannied for their family all summer after meeting Maddie through a reading program at North Elementary (my last job). I tutored her one day a week after school and it was always so much fun! Her mom asked me if i would be interested in nannying over the summer. I jumped at it. It was the BEST summer job EVER with the BEST kids ever.
i mean LOOK at them! they are holding the cutest little signs :) they look really grown up! i havent seen them since the beginning of August. waaah!

this is the package of goodies they sent me. i have enough cereal to last for months! thanks goodness! i didnt even eat cereal that often in the states, but for some reason its my craving here all the time. and when the milk tastes like half and half, you can't really complain :) its like my childhood dream come true.
and trolli brite crawlers are ONLY my favorite food. yes, food.

the most precious thing of all. travis wrote on the box flap, "i lost a tooth".
that made me cry and cry and cry.
i cried the entirety of opening the box. i was so happy to be getting this from them.

taylor family, i love you so much and i am blessed to have met you. your children are so sweet and meg and matt, i am so thankful to you for letting them be a part of my life. you are such a great family and i think of you all the time.
maddie, shawn and trav, dont worry. you will be getting a package from me :) maybe around christmas or sometime after.

yay for family and friends back home!
blog readers, jealous you didn't get a package shout out? maybe all those of you reading this should send me something!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com