Wednesday, April 7, 2010

is time going slow or is it just me?

 am anxiously awaiting to hear back from CIEE. i would add impatiently to that as well. i got an email on friday saying that they were beginning to look at applications and were viewing them in the order of completion. Well, i completed mine sometime mid-Feb. so I am hoping that mine is somewhere in the first mix of apps they look at. i permanently have my fingers crossed right now. i need this. i need to be in China more than anything. i need something in my life to look forward too. take that back, i AM looking forward to nannying some pretty awesome kiddos this summer. I had lunch with Maddie, her two brothers Travis (5) and Sean (3 almost 4) and her mother Meg on Monday afternoon. The kids were so funny and sweet. They are gonna be such a refreshment this summer. I get to play mom for a little over 2 months :) Packing lunches to go to the pool, bike rides, park visits, afternoon matinees, craft time and lunch dates. I can't wait till June. I only hope that I find out soon if I get accepted because I gotta figure out what I am going to do with my life come August if not!

i want to see this movie more than anything! i have to wait till aug 13 though!! my life story almost? not really, but i can connect on some levels.
eat. pray. love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com