Friday, April 9, 2010

spring

  
 
cute right? yep, i got on etsy again. i just got my locket 2 days ago though :) i love love love it! so... i needed to be excited again on another etsy purchase so what do i do? order some more stuff! i love the flower earrings for spring. and the button ones were just too cute to pass up and for only $1.75! you can't beat it. I wanted to buy another necklace and a bracelet but I am going to wait. Big news - i got my first credit card :) i went and responsibly purchased some new styles for spring and beginning of summer from old navy. i walked around, took my time and splurged on myself. i have NEVER done that. it felt good! i have been saving saving saving and i deserve a little shopping spree.

so... CIEE sent out an update on applications and said that they did give a few formal acceptances this week. was i one of them... no. :( i am super nervous now. they will be giving more next week.... like i have mentioned many times before. i really want this. teaching in china is my biggest passion. i am so ready to just dive into their culture and be kicked out of my comfort zone. next week is just gonna be a waiting game... what can i do to keep my mind off of it?

spring break is ending. i am very sad. feel like i worked all through it... no rest. it did kinda get my mind off things for awhile which was nice. not altogether, but a good amount. in all honestly, its on my mind no matter what i do. he is everywhere...

2 comments:

Katie in Kenya said...

adorable :) you're so hot...and imma have to borrow :)

Jacquelyn Beane said...

hang in there love, i miss you!!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com