Sunday, April 18, 2010

my best friend


this is my best friend sarah noel :) i just wanna say how much she has made my weekend so amazing. we have been together literally all weekend just laughing, talking, screaming, playing wii, having drinks, grilling hot dogs, sitting by fires, and making new friends. she is one of the best "diggies" i could have ever asked for. through thick and thin we are there for each other. through good times and through mistakes. we make bad decisions together :) and share in each others triumphs and listen during each others' failures. i love how she supports me and encourages me to do things for myself. she reminds me i am a strong person and i am worth it. she has faith in me and is never judgmental.
love you sarah!

things are going well with my china application. i am letting sarah take some pictures of me today for my "lifestyle photo" haha. me in real life i guess. i also need to get all my medical stuff going and figure out how to pay for it without insurance - all while saving for my program fee and a plane ticket, not to mention more clothes, supplies, luggage, a webcam (or new computer), etc etc. the list is ongoing. i am so excited though still. i am ready to go now honestly! i am ready for this new chapter of my life to begin. i am ready to leave and just be me. on my own. see what i can accomplish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com