Tuesday, April 13, 2010

realization

still, excitement is overtaking me and i spent the majority of the day printing paperwork, organizing, making multiple copies for the parents, flagging signatures, highlighting and taking notes! you have to be organized when you are planning on leaving the country. for 5 months. on your own. far far away. :) now comes the part where i actually am realizing its true. that its not just an idea i had, or a thought. its going to be a journey, knocking me completely out of my comfort zone. that is where nervousness kicks in. i am so glad i have the next few months to mentally prepare and get ready for this amazing experience. i am so thankful for awesome friends who are so excited for me and have faith that i can do this. for my family too who thinks the same thing. the few teachers i told at North are pumped for me too, and my Title I staff of course are way excited for me. i love the support i am getting.
sent the first 2 pieces of paperwork in today via email as well as my committment fee (laaaaame).
here goes nothing, or... everything! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com