Friday, July 16, 2010

38 days.

Almost one month to go! Recently, I went out and bought some toiletries, a new hoodie and a cute leather messenger bag/purse. I am also wanting to buy a new camera. The camera I have takes pretty good pictures , but i hate it. haha It takes forever to turn on, has a horrible focus feature, i don't like the digital zoom and ... that's it. I want to try and sell it. I really talked up its wonderful features though, right? It is a GREAT camera for someone who just wants to take fun pictures with friends, portraits, etc. But I am really looking for something to take more professional shots, and i guess more "artsy".  I have found the camera I want though... it's a Canon sx120is. It takes wonderful quality pictures, turns on quick, has wonderful zoom and focus, also has face recognition. I am in love. I found one online that is refurbished and about $100 less expensive than it's normal price. Buying refurbished makes me nervous, but I don't see why I couldn't trust it? In the next few weeks, I will most likely buy it. It will be my last BIG purchase before China. I have already bought a new computer. (Still lovin my mac :) I'm just movin on up :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com