Thursday, July 22, 2010

one. month.

i leave for shanghai in one month. i can't believe that's all that's left of summer, and even nannying! i'm gonna miss home. i'm going to miss it more than i even realize now. right now, i am sitting on my couch, a candle burning, watching the office on tv,  blogging on my laptop, with Macey sitting beside me chewing on a bone. I love moments like this when I am in the house alone. nice and quiet. just my dog and i :)
anyways... it will be the little things like this i miss.

i ordered my travel insurance card today and big suprise, still no visa letter. if it's not obvious, i am very impatient.

i have one month to say goodbyes, prep my thoughts, PACK (aaahhh.... so much), and then i'm ready to start my adventure.

 & yes, my dog is licking me. deal with it.

2 comments:

CarynMichelle said...

Aw i'm gunna miss your butt. And it would probably be better at your house if alex was there..... :( let's have a moment of silence..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ok. now let's pray.............................................................................................................................................................................ok....................................................now let's meditate...........................................................haha ok im done. how long are you going to be in china for?

jami said...

oh caryn how you make me laugh. yes, poor alex. i definitely observed your moment of silence, the prayer and meditation.
i will be in China until the end of january. CRAZY! i leave in 30 days. yes, i have a countdown.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com