Monday, July 19, 2010

for those of you who care (eh hmm caryn crevinston)

i will not be switching to tumblr.com for my blogs. i have figured out how to add all the "widgets" (god i'm a nerd) that i wanted as in:
skype
flickr
twitter
now, everything is in one place! when i am in china, you can just look on my blog to see all my:
posts
if i'm on skype! (please, add me! talk to me!)
tweets
ALL my pictures (by clicking on my Flickr photostream)
*I upgraded to Flickr Pro so i can add all my pictures. I won't really have facebook over there (I have heard so... just being prepared)

you won't have to go anywhere else to contact me! nice.

my travel insurance information was emailed to me today so that i can order my insurance ID card.
still no letter from new jazz for my visa app.
come on.
34 days, people.

2 comments:

CarynMichelle said...

hehehehe YAYYYYYYYY im so excited!

jami said...

thank you caryn for your enthusiasm.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com