Thursday, July 1, 2010

how is it already july?

July 1st. YEESS! i could not be happier for the beginning of a new month! I also get a four day weekend. EXACTLY what i wished for when I had my 3 day weekend last week. haha this nanny family spoils me. :) I have been basically laying by the pool, eating ice cream, playing outside and watching iCarly with these kids and getting paid for it. I seriously have the best summer job ever. I am so excited for this weekend. I am going to good ol' Winchester, IN with Jennifer and Michele (their hometown). Michele lives on a reservoir (or lake, something like that) and we will be just laying out, having brews and jet skiing all weekend. Oh, and fireworks. My absolute favorite!


52 days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com