Sunday, September 5, 2010

chateau china




would you like a tour of my apartment? of course you would.
the "alley" off Shaoxing Lu
the entryway to the door

the living room - also mac's bedroom.

stairs to my room


my room - and obviously the bed is not made. some things never change

kitchen - with a stove we cant figure out yet.
dining room
                                          

        get ready for this... this is the door to GO OUTSIDE to the bathroom. 
yes, we have to walk outside to get to it.

                 
bathroom. not much to look at, but hey, it works.

so, that's our place. next time, i will take pictures of our neighborhood here in the French Concession of Shanghai. it is beautiful! there are trees, quieter streets, restaurants, shopping, everything! 

I just got done working on my lesson plans for the week. For once -- maybe I will be using my degree. :) This weekend has been so nice. Friday - went out with some friends to Zappatas - an ex-pat bar about 15 minutes away from our apartment. Mac and I also decided to hit up the FAKE market today. I got a delicious Marc Jacobs wallet for about $13. It is pretty :) I am only a little in love. I also got Microsoft Office for my Macbook - $8. And it is working like a charm. Lastly, a Le Sport Sac backpack to travel to and from teaching. The pattern is somewhat Lisa Frank-esque ... takes me back to my days in elementary school. Mac bought a Louis Vuitton bag and wallet, and D&G bag. We tallied up the prices in USD through google and it was about $4000. We only paid 600RMB though ... which translates to about ... $100USD. Hello, good buy :)

roomie & i at Chalet before Zappatas - yes, we still bar hop in this country :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com