Tuesday, September 14, 2010

student art :)

my students are so artistic. lemme clarify- my 5/6 year olds are! my 3 year olds are just working on coloring not blobs, gluing pasta and holding a pencil :)

 last week i did a unit on family in my 5/6. we made family trees.
 
how ANIME are these? look at the sunshine faces! obviously, these girls are BFF :) i love love love these. they did the best out of anyone! here are some of the rest...




...and now for the sweetest girl ever : ) and cutest!

  
this is Jiajia. Yes, the same girl that peed on me. but, how can you NOT forgive this face?


1 comments:

CarynMichelle said...

what a sweet angel. Looks like you are teaching them well! Will you have your class all draw me a picture. like do something about cats. and mail their pics to me!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com