Wednesday, September 8, 2010

what is that puddle?

story of the day: here it goes...

so i am standing in my 3 year old class... just surveying the scene, watching the kids, laughing at the boys and all the sudden, i wiggle my toes and i notice my feet are getting wet. "hmmm, what is that? did pan laoshi spill the snack?" i stare at the ground for a few minutes and i realize... JiaJia is peeing. on my feet. and now walking away. are you joking me? it took me a few minutes to realize what was going on. completely zoned out i walked over to Jane (the chinese teacher) and said "she peed". that's all i could muster out. what do i have, the vocabulary of my 3 year olds? apparently. after the initial shock, i walked her over to the teacher's helper, and she took care of it. i then proceeded to walk the the bathroom, wash off my feet with some soap.
my feet will survive. my leather sandals? i'm not so sure.
i guess i will just shower in them.

4 comments:

Katie in Kenya said...

priceless! its happened to me a time a two :) oh the joys of children!!!

sarahannnoel said...

OH MY GOSH. So gross. But such a cherished memory from China. ;)

Brook said...

Meh, pee is quite clean ;)

unless you have a UTI of course...

CarynMichelle said...

hahahaha that is hilarious. nice one jiajia. ; ) i miss you so much jami! I am loving all your blogs. keep em coming.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com