Sunday, December 19, 2010

thailand, here i come!

it's official! i bought my ticket to Thailand this afternoon!!! i am heading there on January 22nd through February 5th. 2 full weeks!!! :) I am going with my friend Jacqueline and we could NOT be more excited. We even had a celebratory frozen yogurt.

Details:
We fly from Shanghai to Guangzhou, and then from there to Bangkok. We are going to take either a train or bus to Chiang Mai from Bangkok. We will stay in Chiang Mai for a few days and then either train or bus it to the Krabi area to head to the beach of Koh Lanta and some other gorgeous places. :)

  

I am spending more money on the flight than I had originally planned but this is where I have ALWAYS wanted to go. Like I have been thinking of this year, there is always an excuse to not do something. Whether it be money, time, etc. I am not letting money stop me from going, even though I will have to live on bread and water for the next 5 weeks. At least I will look good in my swimsuit :)

5 weeks till Thailand!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com