Sunday, March 21, 2010

blank

my chest is continually fluttering. my world has turned upside down.i feel panicked. my thoughts of the future now are blank. my memories only bring me to tears. i can't listen to music. every song is a memory... every song... everything i thought i knew is now looking at in a different light.

 i've lost my best friend.

i do have hopes though. i hope for a new start. new strengths. new discoveries. amidst all this confusion.
i will be okay. not now. not for awhile.but, one day.

2 comments:

Katie in Kenya said...

amen girl! i love you so very much and will be here for you whenever you need me! you're gonna be just fine, one day.

Anonymous said...

I love you too, Jami! I clearly don't know all that is going on but you're a strong girl and you have great friends and family that can help you get through anything. Do not hesitate to call!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com