Tuesday, March 16, 2010

daylight savings didn't save me a thing

i am so very tired. this whole daylight savings thing really has thrown me out of wack for some reason. i dont think i appreciate it very much. its only tuesday and i am very ready for the weekend again. i am also ready for spring break. sadly (and i dont know WHAT i was thinking) i offered to work during spring break at old navy. i will still have the weekends, and i am sure that i will still be able to sleep in, heck, im sure they won't even work me everyday, but still i kinda wish i wouldn't have. i need the money though. that speeding ticket, my raise in car insurance and trip to China (hopefully) won't pay itself! I should be finding out in 2-4 weeks (or as so told by some lady with CIEE, haha) if i am accepted or not. last night when i was laying in bed trying to go to sleep, my heart got really jumpy and nervous about going to China. i thought about being gone from my family for 4 1/2 months... can i do it?

1 comments:

Sarah Sanderson said...

Hey! I like your blog - and I really hope you get to teach in China too! How did you get your pictures at the beach to look like that? Is it some kind of program? It looks awesome =)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com