Friday, March 12, 2010

guess what?

literally 2 seconds after I posted that blog i checked my email and... the lady emailed me back!!! somehow there had been a glitch in "My CIEE" like my account, and the items that I had put as completed (aka my 0 in the to do box) had not been transferred over in their system. It still showed that I needed those three things sent in. This whoooooolllleeee time.... a glitch! are you serious? she said she has received everything they need to made an application decision. she fixed everything and moved IT ALL into completed. i asked her how long she thought it would be until an application decision would be made, but now i will wait for a reply. ok, she signed the email "we are looking forward to working with you!" am i reading into that? possibly, but... i'll take it! :) :) all smiles. YYEESS! i hope my next blog is titled... china bound!! 
one. step. closer.
to. my. dream.

1 comments:

Jacquelyn Beane said...

yayy thats awesome! I would say yes, embellish the watdrobe, actually be dazzle it :) love and miss you!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com