Tuesday, March 23, 2010

drama

pardon the drama on my last post. sometimes, you do what you gotta do to let it all out. these last few days have been horrrriibbblllleee! not to mention work today was equally as bad. being disrespected is my pet peeve in the professional world. heck, even in everyday life! but in a professional setting, i get even more angry. well today, i was disrespected (obvi). i was told to move out of my building with all my co-workers and basically have my desk in a closet. yes, a closet. and i am not exaggerating. i didn't do anything, don't think that. i just got randomly chosen to out of my department. maybe since i am the newest? ugghhh i would go more into detail but not being at my school... you wouldn't understand. this week is going just GREAT isn't it?

trying to smile... trying to smile...

anyways. in order to not feel as though the world is falling apart around me, both in my job and personal life, i have been immersing myself in Chinese research and news. Did anyone know that there is a major sandstorm hitting China right now? The sky is literally yellow because of the sand and dust in the air. Wonder if this will happen when I go over there?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35959965/

Also, there was a boy in China who has 31 fingers and toes? Don't believe it? Well, believe it.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/photo/2010-03/23/content_9628500.htm

I was all geared up this morning to come home and clean my room.... i keep getting in these moods where really, i don't wanna do anything. :(
again, excuse the drama.

2 comments:

Katie in Kenya said...

i like this one myself ;)

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2010-03/23/content_9630510.htm

I LOVE YOU!!!

jami said...

hahaha seriously, the chinese know humor :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com