Saturday, March 27, 2010

one week (seven days)


i think today it has hit me hard that it has been one week. one week of pain. one week of loneliness. one week of  exhaustion really. and to think that, it might not get better for awhile? that wears me out even more... 

spent the evening with jennifer and michele. it was nice to be with the girls, shop around and laugh at bdubs. sadly, purdue lost :( but there is next year! robbie hummel has to be better by then! boilers put up a good fight against duke though. i was proud. today i went to jacquelyn's bridal shower. it was really really nice and she got some great stuff. Jen and I went together for her gift and I think we did a pretty damn good job :) it coordinated and was totally her :) the food was great and it was good to see lauren and jacquelyn again. i miss those girls! i miss my apartment where we all lived together (or lauren could come over) and just relax. i wish we all lived in the same town. booo to growing up.

i think tonight i am going to just lay in my bed and read. I am currently reading the book Undress Me in the Temple of Heaven. It is a memoir about two young women my age who decide to take a year of their lives to travel the world together. I really like it! I wasn't sure since I had never read a memoir before but I am enjoying it thoroughly. I can't wait to read it tonight.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com