Tuesday, March 30, 2010
"Losing love is like a window in your heart. Everybody sees you're blown apart. Everybody feels the wind blow."

-Paul Simon, "Graceland"



thank you andrew camp for the beautiful lyric.


in other notes, 2 days till spring break. 2 days till spring break. 2 days till spring break. thank goodness! and the weather is supposed to be lovely so I am excited. my break will most likely be boring, but i will make the most of it. maybe "spring clean" my room? it needs it. 
also, my car had been shaking really bad "for days" (I say that because really it was for about a month now, but i don't wanna admit it :) i finally decided to be a big girl and go have my uncle look at it. goooood thing i did because one of my front tires looked like all the rubber had come off in places. the steel belt (which i didn't even know existed in a tire, proving my idiocy when it comes to anything with cars) was coming through the rubber and the steel was actually splitting! my awesome uncle was able to take me to a used tire place where I was able to get a new "used" one for only $30. excellent.
next time, i will not be so nieve about my car. whew!


i am obsessed with etsy.com btw. i just ordered this :) :) i've been wanting a locket forever.

2 comments:

J. Andrew Camp said...

Paul Simon has a way with words that seem unmatched sometimes. Lately, I hate him for it, because it hurts so much how right he is.

Glad you enjoyed the quote.

jami said...

I will have to listen to his music more. I want to listen to his lyrics more closely too because that quote hits home to me and thats the kind of music I love.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com